Sunday, December 2, 2007

Going back down under!

Wow, 4 months has flown my, and I'm just about ready to leave for round two visiting YWAMSA. I really can't believe it. It's crazy to see even how much I've grown in this time home, it's been such a blessing, and I know God has changed me so much, taught me so much, healed lots of things. I really do feel ready (as ready as I'll ever be) to go back and serve him more. I know that the only way I'll be able to do that is to totally rely on him - there's no way I'll ever do this on my own. Actually, I'm praying that it won't be easy. Today at the Heights, Ben was talking about God interrupting your life, putting things in it that aren't easy. I prayed that God would do that, and that will continue to be my prayer. I don't want this next year or so of my life to be easy, I don't want to coast through it. I want to struggle, be uncomfortable, be stretched. Not just so I can say I did all that, but because I know that's when God can work the most. When I'm broken and aware of my weakness. Cuz that's when I'm the most aware of my dependence on him. So, please join me in praying for that.

Thank you all for your amazing support in this adventure. Today I had an amazing group of people pray for me and send me off, and it was such a blessing to see all those people who believe in what I'm doing and are behind me. Thank you so much! I can honestly say there's no way I'd be able to serve God the way I will be if it weren't for you guys. I love you!

Some prayer requests:

- my family, I'm going to miss them like crazy, and I know they'll miss me too. Especially for the little ones to understand I'm not leaving them for good

- safe travels. God blessed me by putting my friend Laura and I on the same flight, so I have a travel buddy! It's still a long flight and there are lots of connections we have to make.

- that I wouldn't miss anything God has for me. This is all his thing, I'm just the vehicle. I don't want to get in the way of anything God's gonna be doing.

- my team. Our leaders are having a baby and taking over the entire base within about a week, as well as having to dealing with all of us :). They're awesome, but will definitely need some extra grace. We also are praying for more students to sign up for the school.

Thank you so much, again!
Blessings to all of you, I will be in touch!

Caitlin

No comments: